Saturday, March 19, 2011

Miracle Paper Pack


There are so many cute papers (and other things) in the Spring/Summer 2011 catalog! This is actually one paper that was used in a special promotion a while ago, and now I'm really glad it's back. I was so worried to use all the promotional pack, because "what if" I wanted to use them for more than the suggested project! Isn't that the way it always goes? I think I'm going to use some pictures from when Scott was a baby, but the more I look at this paper, the more ideas I get. It would be perfect for spring, or any baby, really, not just a boy. Hopefully I have some pictures already and don't need to get some printed!

If you are interested in this layout, let me know. I'm having a group meet at my house on Thursday to work together. Cost is $4. Hope to see you there with your creative ideas!

No comments: