Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Frustrations

I managed to fix one frustration last week, and of course have a new one today. For my (few) faithful followers, if you remember the Back Country layout, you may remember I couldn't find a cd with some pictures. Found! I bet I spent a couple of hours last week just looking through old pictures and enjoying. Thanks Nate and Jamie for needing pictures! I'm not sure if I would have found it anytime soon if I wasn't looking for you guys.

On to today, I got my anticipated order, only to realize I must not have "added to order" my free item. I'm kind of mad at myself about it, too. I made sure my order qualified, and checked the box, but none of the receipts have it on there, which can only mean I didn't add it on after I checked the box. Grrr. Hopefully I have another qualifying order this month, so I can get it. It's the Constant Campaign for the month, a cute card set called Everyday Celebrations. It has paper, stamp set, small ink pads, and accessories. A great value, you can earn it for free (ask me how) or buy it outright for $39.95. At least I have enrichment to look forward to tonight.

3 comments:

Deedles said...

That stinks! Sorry! I'm glad we had enrichment tonight too! :)

Krista Neil said...

Dang that would make me mad too! I'll have to check out the card kit. I'm glad you guys look forward to enrichment :)

Jessica Erekson said...

The funny thing is I didn't really like the card kit from the online flier. I saw it in person, and liked the colors better, then when I had a chance to get it free, that's when I really wanted it!